Sunday, July 19, 2009

Food & Tea Hong Kong Restaurant

This will be the starting post for my food's blog. Last wednesday I've been to this Hong Kong Restaurant at tHe Spring which is one of the shopping mall at Kuching. there is also a branch at Penang Prai. So I still can enjoy the food eventhough I go back to Penang. By not wasting time, let me show you what have we order at here.


This is the "Lo Chu Ban". It taste really good. You should try if you ever visit this restaurant

This is one of the fried rice that we have ordered. It fried with X.O sause and chicken meat. It is abit spicy, but it taste great. Not believe? Have a try at there.

This is one of the food that I must order each time I enter the Hong Kong Restaurant. So far I haven't been to Hong Kong yet, I'm not sure what is the original taste. But the one I try is nice. Have a try by yourself and you will know.


Boys and Girls, you must order this. It is so refreshing. MUST TRY! He-he



Some of my friend ask me is it Choc Ice-Cream? This is the Red Bean. Not choc. Well, I can say, this is not really taste so good. Personal opinion, I dislike the taste.



Yummy, Ice-Cream. Do i need to say anything more about this? He-he.

About the price for the food is actually reasonable. The service can consider good. I don't see any place that I can complain. There is still got many food I haven't try yet. If there is an opportunity, I will go there to have my lunch again.



No comments:

Post a Comment