Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Gingerbread House

The Gingerbread House, it is kind of name that remind you Christmas is around you. It’s like “Jingle bell, Jingle bell…..” Ok, this is not what I mean here. The Gingerbread House is a bakery shop which is somewhere near Bormill Commercial Centre. They sell kinds of breads and buns, White Sandwich Bread, Sweet corn Bread (My Favorite), Red Bean Bun, Blackcurrant Bun, Cheese Stick, and etc. I’ve never been there before. The reason I know this shop is because my mom go there often. Well, the only curious question that I ask my mom is whether they have sell Gingerbread. Since the shop name is so adorable, they should they sell what have they called for their shop. Well, after a few weeks, my mom buys me the Gingerbread.


This is the Gingerbread. Don't you think it is so cute and you not even willing to eat? Anyways, it really taste great. Yummy......

Even the plastic bag also printed the Gingerbread.

So if there is a free time, I will visit this cute bakery shop. I also heard that there have some nice cakes and coffee. I will like to try for the coffee with cakes. Yummy…..


For those who like to visit the shop, this is the address:

Ground Floor & First Floor,

Lot 3019, Block 10, KCLD,

Bormill Commercial Centre,

Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce,

93150, Kuching, Sarawak,

Malaysia.

Contact Number: 082-259369

No comments:

Post a Comment